Casiño: PCSO plunder case vs Gloria stronger than electoral sabotage
At the hearing of the PCSO plunder case against Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo at the Sandiganbayan First Division, Bayan Muna Rep. Teddy Casiño said the use of the intelligence fund was allegedly hidden in the regular accounting procedures of the PCSO and is stronger than the electoral sabotage case.
"Unlike the electoral sabotage case, may documentary at testimonial evidence ito," Casiño said.
“Isang taong inimbestigahan ng Ombudsman ito. Siguro naman matibay-tibay ito," he added.
Casiño, who is a complainant in the case, said one of the strongest pieces of evidence they have is the memorandum signed with initials of Arroyo allowing the conversion from operational to intelligence fund.
He said former PCSO General Manager Rosario Uriarte also admitted during a Senate inquiry that she was authorized by the former President to undertake the conversion of funds. # # #
- Schools already implementing tuition hikes even without CHED’s official approval – youth groups
- Challenge to winning Senators: address widespread hunger problem
- Youth groups slam approval of tuition hikes in all school levels
- Low turnout of Migrante votes very improbable; Vote-shaving, disenfranchisement, Hocus PCOS aimed to benefit Aquino clique
- Repatriation ‘bittersweet’ for returned OFWs from Saudi